Join us as a Cloud Governance Lead
- You’ll lead the Cloud Governance team, helping to ensure that a consistent and appropriate risk management approach is taken with cloud technology
- We’ll look to you to lead the review, design, and implementation of a repeatable framework for dealing with the inherent risks associated with cloud deployments
- Your work will be influential in ensuring wider awareness of cloud risk management principles and embedding the relevant knowledge within the organisation
- We're offering this role nationwide
What you'll do
You’ll lead on the development of the target end state governance journey for cloud deployment which can be handed over for operationalising in BAU.
You’ll also be responsible for:
- Guiding stakeholders in governance processes related to the development of the cloud policy, selection of providers, solution architecture and workload placement
- Working in an Agile manner, to simplify the approach while ensuring that cloud engagement is undertaken in a safe manner and within risk appetite
- Building strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders across organisations and geographical boundaries, influencing and challenging as required
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need a comprehensive understanding of cloud computing including the inherent risks associated with cloud deployments. You’ll have experience of end-to-end process reviews and documentation including identifying critical success factors and determining opportunities for simplification and optimisation whilst maintaining a satisfactory control environment.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- The ability to deliver high quality outcomes in a fast-paced environment where priorities shift rapidly
- Comprehensive experience in risk management and controls frameworks
- The ability to communicate complex ideas and solutions to both business and technical audiences
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.