Join us as a Technology Governance Analyst
- This is a rewarding opportunity for a passionate and driven analyst to join our business
- We’ll look to you to use your specialist technical knowledge to solve business problems and produce working solutions that will make a difference to our customers and the bank
- Hone your technical expertise in a collaborative, agile and forward thinking team environment
What you'll do
As a Technology Governance Analyst, you'll be working across the solutions lifecycle, from requirements analysis and design, through to coding, testing, deployment and operation. Working in the feature team, you'll be developing your expertise to help solve business problems presented to make sure our customers are getting the best experience possible.
By applying Agile methods, you'll be developing and producing solutions continually and rapidly that meet current non-functional requirements and are flexible to cope with future functional and non-functional needs.
You'll also be:
- Producing innovative ideas and confirming these through experimenting and prototyping
- Designing and developing solutions with a focus on the automation of build, test and deployment activities using executable patterns
- Evaluating and analysing metrics to continually improve performance
- Using, and contributing to the development of standard patterns
- Collaborating with principal engineers and domain architects to build an understanding of the wider platform and how it supports business objectives
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone highly technical with experience of engineering disciplines such as analysis, design, testing and deployment. You’ll have a background in solving complex analytical and numerical problems, and will be able to rapidly and effectively understand and translate product and business requirements into technical solutions.
You'll have an understanding of the architecture and design governance framework used in the bank to assure our technology designs are aligned with bank strategy. Ideally, you'll have knowledge of CTO products and the product management lifecycle.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Knowledge of the bank’s policies and technology standards against which our technology designs must comply
- An understanding of the idea to value framework and the operational risk management practices used in the bank
- Experience of accurately documenting decision making, and managing the associated records effectively
- Experience of Agile and DevOps tools and methodologies
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.