Join us as a Specialist Financial Planner
- You’ll be managing the investment needs of our private banking customers, providing wealth management advice for wealth structuring, investments, bonds, protection and pension
- Our investment clients will look to you as a trusted advisor to develop and deliver their holistic wealth plans
- Hone your relationship management skills in an environment where we take a real investment in your development
What you'll do
In this key role, you’ll be identifying high potential prospects. You’ll use your communication skills and expert knowledge to deliver outstanding client service, every time. We’ll also look to you to build, manage and enhance the client relationship management process.
You’ll also be:
- Providing wealth management product advice and sales to customers in private wealth and private banking
- Keeping up-to-date with financial markets and macroeconomic news while being well informed of our markets and asset classes views
- Promoting our image, reputation and credibility to strengthen and leverage the brand while building opportunities
- Acting as a role model to private bankers in private wealth and private banking through exemplary new business development, client management and stewardship
- Making sure there is regulatory compliance and risk management for your portfolios
The skills you'll need
It’s important that you hold a CISI Level 4 certificate, or equivalent. You’ll also hold investment skills, including expertise in detailed client profiling, risk analysis and asset allocation.
To succeed in this role you’ll also have:
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Knowledge of macro-economic environments and financial markets, with the ability to communicate views on these
- Experience in financial planning advice covering investments, wrappers, protection and pension
- The ability to act as a representative in the market place
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.