Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us under Software Engineer group- we are hiring across levels ranging experience from 4yrs-12yrs( Engineer to Lead roles) across locations- Bangalore, Chennai, Gurugram.
- This is an opportunity for a driven Software Engineer to take on an exciting new career challenge
- You’ll have the opportunity to build a wide network of stakeholders of varying levels of seniority
- It’s a chance to hone your existing technical skills and advance your career
What you'll do
In your new role, you’ll engineer and maintain innovative, customer centric, high performance, secure and robust solutions.
You’ll be working within a feature team and using extensive experience to engineer software, scripts and tools that are often complex, as well as liaising with other engineers, architects and business analysts across the platform.
You’ll also be:
The skills you'll need
You’ll need a background in software engineering, software design, architecture, and an understanding of how your area of expertise supports our customers.
You’ll also need:
- Minimum experience of 4yrs-12yrs
- Experience of working with code repositories, bug tracking tools and wikis as well as experience of designing and implementing APIs
- Experience of DevOps and Agile methodology and associated toolsets and methodologies
- Experience of implementing programming best practice, especially around scalability, automation, virtualisation, optimisation, availability and performance
- Experience in CICD and DevOps and tools supporting UIPath RPA solutions like TeamCity, BitBucket , Jfrog , Git, etc. Experience in modularizing RPA solutions using workflows and