Join us in Regional Structured Finance
- You’ll contribute towards managing a portfolio of customers and support your team with credit delivery activity
- We’ll look to you to deliver a seamless service, while continuously improving credit delivery for existing and new business
- This is an opportunity for you to develop your knowledge and skills, in an environment where we take a real investment in your development
What you'll do
In your new role, you’ll be providing vital support to a specialist team which serves our customers well and drives client advocacy. You’ll assist them in driving additional value from our client relationships by providing analytical research and support, while managing the service proposition.
You’ll also be:
- Providing our customers with products and services that are best suited to their needs
- Proactively enhancing customer satisfaction and advocacy
- Collecting and organising industry specific information and summarising key themes in presentations
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with a passion for excellent customer service and a keen eye for detail. You’ll also have a certificate in Lending Skills alongside good business and commercial expertise.
You’ll also need:
- Experience at influencing colleagues and stakeholders
- The ability to solve complex issues and problems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.