Join us as a Client Relationship Manager
- You’ll be leading the client relationship function for the business and owning the client strategic plans, including financial and profitability targets
- We’ll look to you to support client relationship managers to manage the pipeline of new business from existing clients
- Hone your leadership skills in an environment where we take a real investment in your career progression
What you'll do
This role will see you managing a portfolio of clients. Through delivering outstanding client service, you’ll leverage the expertise and knowledge of the bank. We’ll also look to you to provide senior client coverage, encompassing review meetings, fee negotiations, business development, attendance at meetings and escalation points for clients.
Additionally, you’ll be:
- Building relationships internally and externally, to enhance the profile of the business in support of business development
- Acting as a role model and coach to others that are less experienced
- Providing cover for the director when needed
- Managing direct reports if required, providing effective planning and management of team workloads
- Delivering outstanding client service and fair outcomes in line with the target client experience and strategy
The skills you'll need
You’ll need an in-depth knowledge of the funds services, collective investment schemes and have experience of managing a complex risk agenda. Along with this, you’ll exercise good relationship management, selling and influencing skills.
We'll need you to have good knowledge of the Luxembourg alternatives market, and project management experience would be beneficial.
We also expect you to have:
- A good level of English, both written and verbal
- Experience of client focused presentations
- Sales and client relationship experience
- Experience in external client exposure and influence
- A proven track record in delivering financial targets
- Knowledge of all sourcebook regulations