Join us as a Investment Performance Planning Manager
- In this role you’ll provide financial insight and decision support through the provision of commercial and financial MI, ensuring compliance with the bank’s governance framework
- You’ll support with the provision of timely, reliable, and insightful financial support that will drive senior and executive financial and commercial discussions
- Through professional collaboration across the function, you’ll raise your profile and build your network while honing your business management capabilities
What you'll do
We’ll look to you to develop and maintain professional effective relationships with customers, stakeholders and colleagues at all levels, while delivering reports such as financials, hierarchy, budgeting and forecasting, and providing commentary explaining data movements and the outlook for the future periods.
You’ll also ensure consistency in design, approach and principles to reporting and optimisation of the existing reporting processes, creating and maintaining the relevant process documentation.
Key aspects of your role will include:
- Actively providing value adding expert services, including advice across budgeting, forecasting, strategy reviews, investment appraisals and performance monitoring
- Working with the business partners or senior business partners to draw out actionable insights
- Regularly managing the end-to-end delivery of requested financial projects and analysis, taking responsibility for overall outputs and insights
- Actively working with internal customers and business partners to identify opportunities for cost efficiencies through the production and analysis of available MI
- Providing robust analytical support and commercial insight to the business
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to hold a professional accountancy qualification, or at least have comparable and relevant work experience history.
You’ll also benefit from an analytical and enquiring nature and skillset, with good problem solving skills, and technical knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and modelling.
We’ll also expect you to have:
- Strong data analysis skills
- The ability to communicate complex financial information in a concise and non-technical manner
- The ability to create and review plans, forecasts, models and stress scenarios
- Strategic awareness and the ability to apply business knowledge, expertise and challenge to support the business
- A demonstrable appetite for detail and delivery orientation
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build and influence relationships
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.