Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, go to remote and flexible working to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Business & Data Analyst
- Take on a critical role defining and realising fantastic solutions, processes, benefits and new opportunities to deliver to our stakeholders
- You'll be working in a vibrant, forward looking team and helping us to shape the future of our business
- It’s a great chance to hit the ground running and make a tangible impact on our function
What you'll do
In your new role, you’ll be managing the analysis of complex cross franchise and pan bank requirements, while capturing, validating and documenting business and system requirements and making sure that they are in line with key strategic principles. In the course of your work, we’ll also look to you to build, manage and maintain a positive working relationship with stakeholders and third party suppliers across multiple franchises and functions.
- Create and maintain documentation, as well as support controls and quality assurance for key stakeholders and suppliers
- Identify and support cut-over and implementation tasks
- Trace and link business requirements to future state design
- Create and execute test scenarios and test scripts at various stages of the project in order to validate the solution design
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and support business users in executing the user acceptance testing
The skills you'll need
You’ll need to hold an appropriate business analyst certification, such as BAX, CPRE and CBAP. Additionally, you’ll have an analytical mindset, with strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your work.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of applying business analysis tools and techniques
- A background of delivering business analysis in a technology or IT function
- Strong stakeholder management skills