Join us as a Digital Experience Manager, Sales & Service
- You’ll be designing, running and delivering the digital bank of the future, driving tactical change to our main Retail Banking websites and other digital touchpoints
- It's an opportunity to work with our creative and technology teams in cross-functional scrums, managing and partaking in the full design and development cycle
- You’ll use your experience of website trends and development, to constantly evolve and improve our customer experiences with our online sales and service journeys
- We're offering this role for a period of 12 months
What you'll do
As a Digital Experience Manager, you'll be creating and delivering our channel experiences, propositions, capabilities and releases to ensure an effortless end-to-end customer experience.
You'll identify opportunities to improve our digital sales and service touchpoints, then work with cross-functional teams to effectively prioritise, design and deliver these changes. Throughout the course of your work, you'll be ensuring the customer experience is at the fore during every stage.
Your role will also involve:
- Collaborating to drive website and broader digital change for retail banking, from vision and inception through to post-live roll-out, training and monitoring
- Tracking and identifying digital trends, helping to evolve our digital presence as we work towards being the digital bank of the future
- Monitoring competitor activity and identifying responses to market changes
- Facilitating the planning, timing and execution of delivery roadmaps and the backlog
- Designing and implementing research to get customer feedback to understand how we can deliver experiences that can better meet customer needs and resolve pain points
- Working with your team to manage the delivery of change from vision and inception through to post-live validation and monitoring
The skills you'll need
You'll be the voice of the customer in this role, so you'll need to be passionate about customer experience and continuous improvement. Along with a creative mindset, you'll be an expert in channels and will have a successful track record of developing innovative, impactful customer experiences, propositions and services.
You'll have experience of driving and delivering innovative ideas through Agile ways of working, looking at harnessing digital and technological advances that truly benefit the customer.
We’ll also be looking for:
- Knowledge of Adobe, SEO or similar content management systems, analytics and experience management
- Experience in design thinking methodology to deliver propositions
- A talented communicator who can influence, inspire and engage customers and colleagues
- The ability to implement strategic direction for future customer experiences
- A proven ability to adapt to quickly changing environments, learn at pace, and encourage others to do the same
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.