Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, go to remote and flexible working to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Business Analyst
- This is an opportunity for a driven analyst to join our diverse, innovative team
- It’s a chance to take on a new challenge and put your analytical skills to the test
- You’ll be able to take advantage of our development opportunities and advance your career
What you'll do
Joining our Counterparty Credit Risk Change team, you'll support complex changes required in the Counterparty Credit Risk systems related to OTC Derivatives. Your key focus will be delivering critical regulatory remediation and significant capital benefits, and you'll be working with multiple stakeholders from key areas of the business such as Front Office Capital Management, Traded Credit Risk Management, Risk Capital and Risk Control Unit.
You’ll identify solutions that deliver value to stakeholders and lead in the definition and realisation of solutions, processes, benefits, avoidance of cost, identification of new opportunities, understanding of required capabilities and modelling the organisation.
- Capture, validate and document business and system requirements, ensuring they are in line with key strategic principles and translated from business operations, business objectives, or from external requirements
- Develop high level operating and business models
- Create and maintain documentation such as process documentation and training material, as well as supporting controls and quality assurance for key stakeholders and suppliers
- Identify and support cut-over and implementation tasks
- Be accountable for full traceability and linkage of business requirements to future state design
- Drive the creation and execution of test scenarios and test scripts at various stages of the project, in order to validate the solution design
The skills you'll need
To take on this role, you’ll need an appropriate business analyst certification.
You'll also need:
- A background in business analysis tools and techniques
- Specialist knowledge including a professional qualification such as accounting or business experience