Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in Gibraltar and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Gibraltar.
Join us as a Customer Services Officer
- This is an opportunity to make a positive impact to our customers and colleagues, as you deliver successful customer and business outcomes
- You’ll be actively participating in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures
- You’ll hone your existing customer service skills and be adapting to an ever-changing environment
- Dealing with customer presents many different challenges and it will be important to use objection handling skills day-to-day
- We're offering this role for a period of 16 months
What you'll do
In this key role, you’ll be providing crucial support to customers and colleagues in our contact centres. You’ll be responding to and investigating queries, providing support on business processes, policies and procedures and developing an understanding of customer and business needs in order to suggest improvements and increase efficiency. You'll also be driving the Digital focus and educating our customer to alternative ways of banking.
You’ll also be:
- Identifying barriers to performance and coordinating improvements to enhance our efficiency
- Working closely with operational centres, providing coaching and support to increase efficiency and knowledge
- Keeping accurate records of day to day operations, logging incidents and identifying trends
- Reviewing manual or ineffective processes which could be automated or enhanced
- Maintaining a focus on improving our customer service and experiences
- Contributing to the bank’s purpose of helping people, families and business to thrive by leading a digital transformation
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have excellent planning and organisational skills, along with good attention to detail. You’ll perform well under pressure in a demanding environment and be confident in your ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining high levels of accuracy throughout.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of analysing and using performance data
- The ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- An understanding of contact centre operations and performance metrics
- Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- An understanding of Android and IOS devices is desirable but not essential