Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Specialist Senior Auditor - Treasury
- This is an opportunity for a driven Specialist Senior Auditor to take on exciting new career challenge
- Specialising in Treasury, you’ll provide quality, efficient and effective audit engagement assurance and influence business managers to improve control
- Hone your existing auditing skills and take advantage of our development programmes
What you'll do
In your new role, you’ll efficiently and effectively engage with business stakeholders throughout audit engagements, ensuring a sufficient understanding of business risks and an open and effective discussion on key risks.
- Deliver elements of a regular or complex audit engagement, and occasionally lead audit engagements
- Contribute to assurance planning and undertake effective process mapping
- Assess risks and controls and carry out effective testing
- Contribute to continuous monitoring by analysing MI and reviewing risk information
- Manage your own workload, ensuring quality delivery on time, within scope and within budget
The skills you'll need
You’ll need knowledge and experience of working in an audit or assurance role, paired with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. Ideally, you'll also bring experience of working in Treasury or risk management.
You’ll also need:
- A strong understanding of the principles of good risk management
- A thorough grounding in monitoring and testing effective controls
- The ability to manage stakeholders effectively
- A clear communication style, with the ability to translate concepts in a clear and concise way
- Attention to detail, and the ability to assess and prioritise data effectively
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.