Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant to develop their career with an established in-house recruitment team
- You’ll build and maintain credibility at a senior level and stakeholder manage your allocated business areas
- Develop effective sourcing strategies to actively find and engage potential candidates using market intelligence to help shape talent acquisition strategies
- This role is available in multiple locations and as a fixed term contract
What you'll do
As a Talent Acquisition Consultant, you’ll be supporting the recruitment activity within a fast paced environment. You’ll work in partnership with your stakeholders across the bank at all levels to fulfil their recruitment needs and successfully deliver internal and external hires, while providing an exceptional candidate and client experience.
In the course of your work, you’ll:
- Deliver one to one consultation to support colleagues going through the redeployment and outplacement process, including offering advice on CVs, interview techniques and personal branding
- Identify and drive cost efficiency initiatives across all talent acquisition processes
- Manage the proposition to candidates and business stakeholders in partnership with senior colleagues
- Make sure that clear commitments and accountabilities are outlined with business stakeholders through clear and consistent vacancy contracting
- Actively participate in career development days
The skills you'll need
Coming from either an agency or from an in-house recruitment background, you’ll have experience in professionally resourcing a specific role type or business area, preferably in Tech, Digi or Data. You’ll have experience in the end to end recruitment process, from defining what will go in the advert, reviewing applicants and providing recommendations to the hiring manager, all the way through to the offer and onboarding process.
You’ll also have:
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, able to influence and partner at a senior level
- A history of successful recruitment delivery
- Experience of hiring in multi-disciplined organisations over multi-sites with more than one brand
- Knowledge of recruitment market dynamics
- Experience of translating resourcing strategies into workable and commercially focused plans
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.