Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in Germany and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Germany.
About the role
- This is a permanent position open immediately
- You’ll join our Credit Sales team in Frankfurt, covering real money investors across Germany and Austria
- The team services clients in both primary and secondary markets across Credit products including Corporates, Financials and High Yield
- To be eligible you’ll need to hold, or be on course to achieving a degree classification of at least 2.3 (or equivalent) in your Bachelor’s degree.
- You’ll need to be fully fluent in both German and English
- Having a degree in a finance-related subject isn’t essential, but we’d expect that you’re able to show your interest and first experience in finance and capital markets, for example through internships or university lectures
You should demonstrate
- A strong interest in developing a client-facing career in finance, focussing on fixed income capital markets and Credit
- A strong team ethic, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial approach to your work
- The ability to adapt well to a rapidly changing business environment, an innovative streak, and a strong desire to succeed
About the business area
- We’re a growing business that values entrepreneurship and innovation. You’ll get to take responsibility and make an impact early in your career at NatWest Markets
- This is your chance start your professional career in financial services. Working with senior leaders early on, we’ll give you the tools and support you need to make a real impact.
Please note applications will need to be submitted in English. Please include a CV and cover letter on a single document
Applications for this programme will be open until we receive enough applications to complete our hiring. When that happens we’ll close the programme to new applications. It’s important to take the time to make sure you’re making the right decision about the programme you want to apply for (you can only apply for one Graduate/Intern programme) but please complete your application as soon as you can to make sure you don’t miss out.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.