Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in Jersey and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Jersey.
- To be eligible for our RBS International programme, you’ll need to have, or be on course to achieving, a 2:2 in your degree
- We’re looking for people with a genuine enthusiasm for building a diverse skill set and helping us shape a bank for the future
- You’ll bring creativity, an eye for detail and a good sense of judgment, and enjoy problem solving and overcoming challenges.
About the programme
As a graduate trainee at RBS International, we’ll equip you with the skills, knowledge and experience you’ll need to become a leading professional at RBS International. You’ll spend time with the teams that support our customer-facing colleagues to deliver an outstanding banking service to our customers every day.
We’ll reward you with a starting salary of £31,850 a year. And on top of your salary, you’ll also have access to our flexible benefits package.
This is a two-year programme, where you can look forward to:
- Getting involved in a range of projects and initiatives on top of your everyday role, giving you the chance to develop at a fast pace
- Exposure to our executive committee and a unique opportunity to learn from colleagues at the top of our business
- Building your professional network working with colleagues from across our jurisdictions
- Exposure to the customer journeys in the Local, Private and Institutional sectors.
About the business area
RBS International is a wholesale bank operating under five brands – RBS International, NatWest International, Isle of Man Bank, Coutts Crown Dependencies, and NatWest-TDS (Trustee Depository Services).
RBS International is headquartered in Jersey, with a presence in Guernsey, the Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Luxembourg, Edinburgh and London.
Applications for this programme will be open until we receive enough applications to complete our hiring. When that happens, we’ll close the programme to new applications. It’s important to take the time to make sure you’re making the right decision about the programme you want to apply for (you can only apply for one Graduate/Intern programme) but please complete your application as soon as you can to make sure you don’t miss out.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.