Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, go to remote and flexible working to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Product Lead for MentorDigital
- We’re looking for a leader who can own the long-term product direction, and manage the product’s portfolio while retaining a link to the bank
- You’ll be designing an outstanding and innovative proposition and working with others to make sure it's delivered
- Be a thought leader and subject matter expert for product, design and content
What you'll do
Already a leader in your field, you’ll oversee the design and product teams, making sure they operate in an Agile manner. On top of this, you’ll be developing the strategy for new and existing products. This means you’ll also be setting their standards of commercial and operational performance, including decommissioning them at the end of their life.
You’ll also be:
- Becoming the face of the product to internal stakeholders, and representing the bank externally
- Working with coverage, origination and digital channels to ensure low friction funnel to our products
- Managing stakeholder engagement to ensure the optimal delivery of end-to-end product propositions
- Defining pricing frameworks and strategies in relation to a defined set of products
The skills you'll need
In this role you’ll need to be a real people person. From managing teams and stakeholders to being the face of the product externally, your interpersonal skills will need to be outstanding. You’ll also need a track record of delivering high quality, complex projects and working effectively across business units and functions.
You’ll also be expected to have:
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Product management experience in developing, executing and innovating products
- Experience in delivering word class product using agile methodologies while managing a set of experienced product, design and content team
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.