Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, go to remote and flexible working to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Personal Assistant
- If you have strong organisational skills and a keen eye for detail, this role could suit your skill set
- You'll provide crucial administrative and organisational support to a business leader
- Through engagement with other senior leaders, you’ll be well placed to build your professional network and open yourself up to future career opportunities
- We're offering this role for a fixed period of six months
What you'll do
As a Personal Assistant, you’ll be providing essential high-quality support to one of our business leaders. This will include providing information, coordinating activities and communications, effectively interacting with key stakeholders and accurately completing a variety of administrative tasks.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Managing diaries and inboxes, making sure that all emails are actioned
- Organising and monitoring paper and electronic filing systems
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Screening telephone calls on behalf of the business leader
- Processing expenses and invoices
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need good experience of working in a leadership support or business management role. We’ll also be looking for you to have experience of managing diaries and inboxes, along with good attention to detail.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- The ability to analyse and prioritise information, instructions and papers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and the ability to use Excel
- An awareness of the customer business and how it interacts with the rest of the organisation