Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, go to remote and flexible working to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Wealth Manager / Financial Planner
- Take on a new role, honing your relationship management and investment expertise whilst providing full holistic financial planning advice to our clients
- You'll be helping our clients to achieve their financial goals, providing them with bespoke wealth management advice
- This is an opportunity to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment, where we'll encourage your professional development
What you'll do
- As a Wealth Manager, you’ll be meeting the investment and financial planning needs of our premier banking clients, providing advice on wealth structuring, investments, estate planning, retirement planning and protection. You’ll manage the growth, profitability and business mix of your portfolio and deliver sustainable business growth across a broad product range.
- We’ll look to you act as a role model to private bankers, as you demonstrate exemplary new business development, client management and stewardship.
- You’ll also be:
- Undertaking investment and pension reviews, liaising with specialists where appropriate
- Identifying opportunities for referrals to the wider function and making sure that these are suited to the client’s needs
- Keeping up-to-date with financial markets and macroeconomic news, and remaining well informed of the views of markets and asset classes
- Promoting the bank’s image, reputation and credibility in defined priority markets, to strengthen and leverage the brand and build business opportunities
The skills you'll need
- You'll need a QCF level 4 qualification, and you'll ideally hold, or have a commitment to progress to, a QCF level 6. You'll also possess an appropriate qualification in accordance with the FCA Training and Competence handbook.
- What’s really important is your ability to become a trusted and respected adviser and adhere to the culture and principles of treating customers fairly and delivering outstanding levels of service.
Additionally, you’ll need:
- Investment skills, including expertise in detailed client profiling, risk analysis and asset allocation
- Knowledge of current views on macro-economic environments and financial markets and the ability to articulate them
- The ability to act as a representative in the market place and build powerful relationships with internal and external centres of influence
- Proven competence in discussing advice pricing
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.