Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Technology Business Analyst
- Take on a critical role supporting the bank to achieve customer advocacy by eliciting and understanding the internal and external technology customer needs
- You'll be working in a vibrant, forward looking team and helping us to shape the future of our business
- It’s a great chance to hit the ground running, take advantage of our development opportunities, and advance your career
What you'll do
In your new role, you’ll be producing business requirements to inform future state design, supporting teams in understanding the requirements and their linkages to the overall domain strategy. In the course of your work, we’ll also look to you to build, manage and maintain a positive working relationship with stakeholders and third party suppliers across multiple franchises and functions.
You’ll also be:
- Supporting others to articulate the ideas and requirements in the format required by the team, such as use cases, user journeys, user stories and illustrations
- Capturing, validating and documenting business and system requirements and making sure that they’re in line with key strategic principles
- Interacting with customers, key stakeholders and the team to obtain and document functional and non-functional needs
- Analysing existing system documentation to summarise existing system functionality as it relates to the work at hand
- Supporting the identification of team priorities based upon feedback from the customers, key stakeholders and the team
The skills you'll need
We’ll look to you to bring a good understanding of Agile values, principles and methodologies with experience of working within an Agile environment. Additionally, you’ll need to hold an appropriate business analyst certification.
You should be keen to predict and prepare for the future trends, and have experience in business analysis and elicitation of requirements, technical analysis and implementation with managing business, and technical analysis of complex Domain, cross franchise and pan group requirements.
You’ll also need:
- An appropriate Business Analyst Certification, such as BAX, CPRE, CBAP, and technical knowledge
- Experience of working in an environment where products have to be delivered to short delivery cycles
- Experience in Implementation of Payment changes and good experience in handling change processes
- Experience of applying business analysis tools and techniques
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to your peers and management level colleagues
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills