Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in Jersey and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Jersey.
Join us as a Project Manager
- This is an opportunity for a driven Project Manager to join us and deliver our goals on time, within budget and to the highest quality
- You’ll be joining an innovative and inclusive culture where you’ll have access to fantastic development opportunities
- Hone your existing project management skills and advance your career in this exciting, fast paced role
What you'll do
In your new role, you’ll prepare, manage and provide reporting on all project plans, controls and resource plans. You’ll make sure that activities are in place to adequately prepare the business and engage all the appropriate stakeholders effectively to enable change to be implemented and handed over.
As a manager, it’ll be your responsibility to empower and lead a team through the project lifecycle, set team member objectives, and carry out regular individual assessments and formal appraisals.
- Identify, track, manage and mitigate any project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Lead and define the production of a project initiation document and make sure that the solution clearly supports and is aligned to our strategic goals
- Analyse the appropriate statements and prepare estimates for approval
- Support the creation of a financial business case
- Track and report project costs and make sure that the project is completed in allotted budgets
- Make sure that all project deliverables satisfy the requirements and that they adhere to the agreed governance framework
The skills you'll need
You’ll need to hold an appropriate project management qualification, as well as experience in change management. You should also have experience of delivering strategic projects that support a business strategy and its growth agenda.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of delivering project management in a technology or IT function
- Experience of applications for systems and delivery
- Knowledge of flexible working environments and strategies
- Strong organisation skills and astute attention to detail
- Financial Crime experience would be an advantage