Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United States and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United States.
- Sell authorised NWM products to authorised and approved NWM clients
- Identify, understand, and match client needs with relevant approved products, tailored client solutions or engagement with/introduction to relevant centres of excellence and knowledge across NWM
- Take reasonable steps to ensure sales activities are in line with NWM policies covering conduct, operational, credit, and regulatory risks
- Deliver against the annual sales budget as defined in your performance objectives
- Adhere to relevant Sales RWA reporting and tracking and CAC processes, and deliver on any balance sheet, RWA or CAC-related promises
- Implement client focus throughout business strategy, communications and client engagement
- Improve NWM rankings with assigned clients through active coverage and intelligent cross-sell
- Drive and influence client relationship management initiatives, supporting country management and other product and coverage colleagues
- Provide frequent contributions to the NWM Colour, Content & Ideas (CCI) mechanisms
- Proven knowledge of relevant products
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with senior clients, stakeholders and senior counterparts, including Boards, Regulators, Governments, Multinational Corporations, etc.
- Ability to understand and manage core risks of sales processes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strategic understanding
- Strong Customer and stakeholder feedback
- Strong risk & controls discipline
- At least 5-10 years relevant Credit Sales Experience
- Ability to organize tasks and responsibilities as directed by management.
- University degree
- FINRA License 7 and 63
It is the policy of NatWest Markets Securities Inc. and its parent, affiliates and/or subsidiaries to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sex, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Equal Opportunity Employer -Disabled/Veteran – review "EEO Is The Law", “EEO is the law- Supplement” & “Pay Transparency Provision” posters here.