Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in Luxembourg and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Luxembourg.
Join us on the RBS International Graduate Programme
- We’re seeking a graduate with a relevant degree, a good level of academic achievement and excellent PowerPoint skills
- Along with the enthusiasm and desire to build a diverse skill set and help us shape a digital relationship bank for the future, you’ll bring creativity, a good sense of judgment, and the ability to solve problems and overcome challenges
- This is great opportunity to gain a rare insight into the bank as you rotate around our various areas of the department
About the programme
As a graduate trainee at RBS International, we’ll equip you with the skills, knowledge and experience you’ll need to become a leading professional at RBS International. You’ll spend time with the teams that support our customer-facing colleagues to deliver an outstanding banking service to our customers every day.
We’ll reward you with a starting salary of €37,430 a year. And on top of your salary, you’ll also have access to our flexible benefits package.
This is a structured programme, where you can look forward to:
- Getting involved in a range of projects and initiatives on top of your everyday role, giving you the chance to develop at a fast pace
- Exposure to our executive committee and a unique opportunity to learn from colleagues at the top of our business
- Building your professional network working with colleagues from across our jurisdictions
- Exposure to the customer journeys in the Local, Private, and Institutional sectors
About the business area
RBS International is a wholesale bank operating under five brands – RBS International, NatWest International, Isle of Man Bank, Coutts Crown Dependencies, and NatWest-TDS (Trustee Depository Services).
RBS International is headquartered in Jersey, with a presence in Guernsey, the Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Luxembourg, Edinburgh, and London.