Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in Jersey and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Jersey.
Join us as a Regulatory Reporting Manager
- This is a unique opportunity to join an area which has a significant focus across the bank
- We’ll look to you to deliver controlled and accurate regulatory outcomes while building relationships with and providing great customer support to key stakeholders
- This role will provide you with a platform to keep building your knowledge and expertise, positioning you well for the next stage in your career
- If you don’t currently live in Jersey and to be considered for this role, you’ll need to specifically state in your CV that you have the right to live and work here
What you'll do
This key role will see you maintaining the team’s control environment to make sure that regulatory outcomes are delivered in a controlled manner that complies with our risk and control framework, while identifying and implementing opportunities to improve upon controls. You’ll also be recognised for providing value-add commentary and service to key stakeholders and customers.
Additionally, your role will involve:
- Making sure that that any ad hoc analysis and reporting requests are completed to a high standard, supporting internal monthly legal entity reporting
- Identifying and implementing solutions to streamline reporting and driving efficiencies through others
- Reviewing and challenging data inputs and controlled production of working files, utilising a range of inputs
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you’ll need an understanding of regulatory reporting outcomes. With a responsive and adaptable nature, you’ll have the ability to manage changing requirements of customers and stakeholders while prioritising your own workload.
Ideally, you'll hold a professional accounting qualification with experience of prudential reporting in a financial services organisation but a qualification by significant hands-on experience would also be accepted for this role. You'll have strong, up-to-date knowledge of Basel II and Basel III reporting, and an awareness of JFSC reporting and disclosure requirements would be an advantage.
You’ll also bring:
- An understanding and practical experience of interpreting and implementing regulatory prudential guidelines
- Strong experience using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Great stakeholder management and the ability to use your existing network to build and maintain strong working relationships
- The ability to work well as part of a team