Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in Jersey and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Jersey.
Join us in RBSI as a Client Engagement Manager
- This is an opportunity to make a positive impact, work with a variety of our clients and utilise your understanding of our customer needs to enhance our service
- You’ll drive the continuous improvement of our end-to-end onboarding, making sure the quality of our client onboarding experience is robust and provides excellent client satisfaction
- You’ll hone your existing analytical skills and be well positioned to advance your career in this fast-paced role
- If you don’t currently live in Jersey, you’ll need to specifically state in your CV that you have the right to live and work here to be considered for this role
What you'll do
In this key role, you’ll be onboarding new Jersey funds and non-funds clients and providing crucial support to customers and colleagues in our contact centres. You’ll be responding to and investigating queries, providing support on business processes, policies and procedures and developing an understanding of customer and business needs in order to suggest improvements and increase efficiency.
We'll look to you to lead the deployment of our Services digital plan, deploying the electronic banking system and delivering client and colleague upskilling to maximise usage and sustainability.
You’ll also be:
- Identifying barriers to performance and coordinating improvements to enhance our efficiency
- Working closely with operational centres, providing coaching and support to increase efficiency and knowledge
- Acting as a liaison point between other teams to coordinate activities and mitigate the impact of incidents
- Keeping accurate records of day to day operations, logging incidents and identifying trends
- Reviewing manual or ineffective processes which could be automated or enhanced
- Maintaining a focus on improving our customer service and experiences
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have excellent planning and organisational skills, along with good attention to detail. You’ll perform well under pressure, and be confident in your ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining high levels of accuracy throughout.
We'll also expect you to have knowledge of customer due diligence, anti-money laundering requirements, relevant legal policies and regulations and risks for non personal on-boarding, with emphasis on funds business.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of analysing and using performance data
- The ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- An understanding of contact centre operations and performance metrics
- Microsoft Office skills, including Excel
- Experience of building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external and identifying and resolving problems through root cause analysis