Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Securitisation & Portfolio Derivatives Structuring Associate
- We’ll look to you to undertake research and analysis of clients or transactions, as well as developing marketing ideas and materials in support of structuring activities
- This is an opportunity to gain exposure as you support senior structurers in developing and maintaining client relationships, income streams, or new business opportunities
- You’ll be at the forefront of innovation, proving tech-led solutions including our market-leading automated treasury solutions platform
What you'll do
As a Securitisation & Portfolio Derivatives Structuring Associate, you’ll be working with our clients and stakeholders to deliver interest rate risk and currency risk management transactions.
You’ll be structuring interest rate and currency risk management transactions for a range of financial institution clients. This will include rated public securitisation transactions, secured warehouse facilities, and on balance sheet trades.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- Working with colleagues to identify client needs and structure suitable transactions
- Taking ownership and working with a variety of stakeholders to deliver and execute transactions efficiently
- Working as part of a larger deal team providing multiple products to clients
- Gaining exposure to a variety of asset types including mortgages, equity release products, consumer loans, auto loans, credit cards, and SME loans
- Working with a range of clients including banks, asset managers, private equity firms, and insurance companies across Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the US
- Contributing to the financial performance of the team
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a broad understanding of interest rate and cross-currency derivatives. Ideally, you’ll also have experience of structured finance transactions.
In addition, you’ll need:
- Strong communication, influencing, and quantitative skills
- Strong motivation and an appetite to learn and engage with colleagues in a collaborative environment
- To be educated to degree level or equivalent
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.