Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Analyst
- In this customer centric role, you’ll deliver successful outcomes for your customers by investigating their queries and understanding their needs
- You’ll be liaising with customers and businesses to accurately collect information in order to solve their queries
- This is an opportunity to be recognised as a subject matter expert, enhancing your reputation throughout the bank
What you'll do
As our Customer Service & Operations Analyst, you’ll maintain a clear understanding of the needs of our customers and stakeholders to deliver the most appropriate and fit-for-purpose solutions when dealing with complex issues. You’ll also support the unit leader by allocating work, making sure processes are followed and helping in the development of business continuity plans.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Authorising and investigating all transactions to defined KPIs
- Providing specialist support by monitoring and sharing MI
- Collecting and analysing the required information from the customers and businesses
- Reviewing processes which could be enhanced to improve the customer experience
The skills you'll need
In order to excel in this role, you’ll have strong customer service abilities along with customer and industry knowledge. You’ll work well in a fast-paced environment and have good organisational skills for delivering to deadlines.
We'll also expect you to bring at least two years' experiences ideally including anti-money laundering, customer due diligence and know your customer, with knowledge of their relevant products, processes and operations.
Additionally, you’ll demonstrate:
- An awareness of changes in trends, policies and regulations
- An understanding of our industry and its customers
- A thorough understanding of products, processes and banking systems