Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the Isle of Man and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the Isle of Man.
Join us as a Personal Mortgage Arranger
- In this role, you’ll play a key part in a customer’s life by understanding their mortgage needs, making sure that documentation is accurate, compliant and delivered on time
- You’ll be engaging with a variety of stakeholders including banking and wealth managers, providing a seamless service for our customers
- You’ll provide solutions to queries and understand any concerns a customer may have in a timely manner
- To be considered for this role, you’ll need to specifically state on your CV that you have the right to live and work in Isle of Man
What you'll do
As a Personal Mortgage Arranger, you’ll create a customer contact strategy which is targeted and has a clear focus on retaining existing customers while attracting new ones. You’ll play an important part in helping the bank to deliver sales targets and provide mortgages to customers. This will be assisted through your ability to create targeted business plans, helping you to move the bank forward as a key player in the mortgage market.
You’ll also be:
- Managing the mortgage pipeline and making sure applications are successfully completed
- Explaining the features and benefits of other service channels that we have available
- Delivering business development models
- Referring customers to other areas of the bank, making sure we maintain on going customer contact for their future financial needs
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone who is good with numbers and can deliver excellent customer service. This will prove invaluable especially when working alongside high net worth clients. It would be an advantage if you hold a Cemap qualification.
You’ll also need:
- Strong knowledge of legislation, competitor offerings and the commercial environment
- The ability to deal with complex business queries to find solutions
- An understanding of customer communications and service strategies
- Interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to remain professional
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- An understanding of the local property market