Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Performance Insight & Efficiency Manager
- We’ll look to you to provide financial support, guidance, challenge and insight for Finance colleagues supporting executive and senior management of the business
- You’ll be influencing business decisions by providing commercial and financial expertise, ensuring compliance with the bank’s governance and driving efficiencies in finance processes
- This challenging and rewarding role offers significant exposure and the opportunity to raise your profile across the bank
- If applying for the role in Jersey, Guernsey or Isle of Man and you don’t currently live here, you’ll need to state in your CV that you have the right to live and work here to be considered for this role
What you'll do
As a Performance Insight & Efficiency Manager, you’ll be working with business partners, planning and performance and financial control teams to prioritise workloads and produce deep dive, modelling and spotlight work to enable business partners to support and challenge the business.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Providing financial support, guidance and challenge and insight to Finance colleagues
- Driving efficiencies in our management reporting processes through standardising process and using new technology
- Supporting changes to the operating model to make sure the business is at the forefront of the operating model, and that future finance demands are proactively addressed
- Assisting with the promotion of revenue, cost and capital management leadership across the allocated business
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with a CA, ACA, CIMA, MBA qualification or equivalent, and financial services and business partnering or intelligence experience.
Along with good commercial decision making and negotiation skills, you'll be comfortable operating within a matrix structure organisation, and you'll have the ability to deal with ambiguity, uncertainty and risk.
With excellent communication and influencing skills, you'll need the ability to communicate complex financial information in a concise, non-technical manner.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Effective analytical and time management skills
- A flexible approach
- The ability to work in an agile manner to deliver business outcomes
- Strong stakeholder and people management skills
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.