Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Relationship Manager
- Join a dynamic team and control the strategic and daily support for client services, business development and relationship building
- Specialising in credit delivery, you’ll be managing client relationships and aiming to exceed their expectations, every time
- Hone your communication and interpersonal skills, in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
What you'll do
We’re looking for someone who’ll put our clients at the heart of everything they do, joining a team who specialise in credit delivery. As a Relationship Manager, you’ll be effectively managing your diary, helping to build and develop a portfolio of clients and crucially, delivering excellent service. We’ll also look to you to support management in developing high quality new business proposals, support credit analysis and build a strong relationship with the credit function.
You’ll also be:
- Designing and originating new business proposals that are appropriate to the needs of our clients
- Understanding how our products and services compare with competitors and using this knowledge to maximise opportunities when undertaking personal reviews
- Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and leading commercial negotiations and agreements of contractual terms with new intermediaries
- Working closely with other product teams to deliver a comprehensive, integrated and high quality banking relationship for our clients
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with knowledge of credit delivery and good experience of working in the financial services industry. You’ll have an excellent appreciation of legal forms of lending and security and a broad understanding of corporate finance and capital models. Additionally, we’ll also be looking for you to have excellent communication skills, with the ability to operate and influence effectively at a senior level, both internally and externally with customers and intermediary organisations.
You’ll also need:
- CA/ CFA - Level 2 required with minimum 1 year of experience in Specialist Portfolio management managing Complex business processes.
- MBA with minimum 2 yrs of experience in finance, accounts and credit will be preferred.
- A QFA qualification with strong credit analysis skills
- Excellent relationship management skills and experience of working in a customer driven business environment
- A track record of successfully leading and developing a performing sales team
- Experience of relevant legal, regulatory and statutory obligations and risk management within a financial services environment
- Excellent knowledge of businesses processes including know your customer, anti-money laundering, deal structuring and preparing credit appraisals