Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Digital Analyst
- In this key role, you’ll be developing new insights from the digital estate using a range of digital analytics tools to drive increased engagement and improved customer experience
- You’ll be partnering with the Digital business, using data to drive effortless digital customer experiences
- This is an opportunity to act as a trusted adviser on any matters relating to digital data and help the bank deliver a best-in-class digital experience
What you'll do
As a Digital Analyst, you’ll be defining and developing suitable metrics to ensure the digital business have a clear view of success. You’ll also be undertaking detailed analysis of digital data to generate business intelligence.
In addition, you’ll be:
- Providing consultancy on strategies to reduce customer friction and improve funnel conversion rates across digital channels
- Using data to spot opportunities for optimisation campaigns and implementing using the appropriate programmes and tools
- Providing the business with support to help it deliver on its ambition of ultra-personalised customer experiences
- Delivering data solutions to drive strategies to reduce customer friction and improve funnel conversion rates across digital channels
- Providing formal training support to stakeholders, with the aim of enabling self-service of analytical tools
The skills you'll need
We’ll look to you to bring hands on experience with digital analytic tools and platforms, along with relevant digital analytics experience, either agency or client side, with a proven track record of delivering improvements to digital customer experience through leveraging data and insights.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Experience of supporting optimisation campaigns and creating personalised experience
- The ability to continuously learn to keep up to date with digital industry knowledge, technical capabilities and best practice
- An understanding of Customer experience platforms and the benefits they bring to increasing digital data reach, identity resolution and privacy compliance
- The ability to interpret business requirements, with strong stakeholder and project management skills
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to influence business decisions and stakeholders with the use of insight
- Preferably Adobe Experience Cloud experience (Adobe Experience Platform, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics)
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.