Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the Isle of Man and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the Isle of Man.
Join us as a Relationship Manager
- Join a dynamic team and control the strategic and daily support for client services, business development and relationship building
- Hone your relationship management skills by managing and maintaining existing client relationships and make sure that excellent client services are being delivered
- To be considered for this role, you’ll need to specifically state on your CV that you have the right to live and work in Jersey or Isle of Man
What you'll do
This role will involve executing customer contact strategy with every customer in your assigned portfolio and to deliver new business from the customer base. You’ll be developing your business plan for the portfolio and focusing on customer retention and acquisition.
You’ll also be:
- Managing customer relationships and aim to exceed their expectations
- Improving the quality of information held on our customer base by enhancing and maintaining the quality of customer service review documents
- Developing a strong working relationship with the relationship assistant team to make sure that our customers receive the best possible service and customer experience
- Collaborating with colleagues in other teams to make sure that existing customer relationships are strengthened and retained and opportunities for new business are identified
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you’ll need strong relationship management skills and experience in a customer driven environment. We’re looking for someone with experience of dealing with highly influential customers and can achieve customer service excellence.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Experience of delivering objectives and recognising new business opportunities
- The ability to work on your own initiative, be part of a team and encourage and motivate others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills