Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
- Our Software Engineering Insight Week for Women is open to all undergraduates finishing university in 2024
- We’re looking for people who are curious, innovative and customer-focused, and show a real enthusiasm for technology
- In short, you’ll need to be something of an all-rounder; as comfortable solving technical problems as you are explaining concepts and thrashing out ideas with others.
About the programme
This is a great way to learn more about our purpose, network with colleagues to hear about their experience, get a feel for our inclusive culture and what a career in this part of our business is all about.
The programme runs over four days from 30th August to 2nd September 2022.
You can expect to:
- See the difference the right technologies make for our customers across different customer journeys
- Learn about the Agile projects we are working on, aimed at simplifying how we work
- Find out more about our graduate and internship options and the career paths you could choose in Technology.
About the business area
Technology is crucial to how we operate as a bank and serve our customers. And with over 19 million customers, how we harness its potential is vital.
We work closely with all parts of the bank to understand customer and business needs and deliver cutting edge solutions in a dynamic environment. In Technology our customers are at the heart of everything we do: and bringing simple, secure and reliable products and services to our customers is our goal.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.