Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in Poland and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Poland.
Join us as a Financial Control & Reporting Analyst
- This is an opportunity to join the Planning, Consolidation & Control team to support us in financial and management reporting
- In the role you’ll be accountable for the integrity of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial information
- Hone your accounting skills, and enjoy the opportunity for excellent career development
What you'll do
As a Financial Control & Reporting Analyst, you’ll help to deliver the balance sheet, profit and loss accounts, and internal and external reporting. You’ll also prepare management accounts, intercompany analysis and assist in the delivery of budgeting and forecasting.
Through the course of your work, you’ll also:
- Assist in establishing, documenting and following operating procedures which includes controls to meet policy requirements
- Prepare various returns for internal and external counterparties
- Be involved in system hierarchy changes, data upload and investigations
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for strong technical skills and financial background.
We’ll also look to you to bring:
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and managing key financial deliverables
- Strong technical accounting skills with knowledge of statutory accounts production
- An understanding and knowledge of the financial control environment
- An astute eye for detail and the ability to investigate issues effectively