Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Digital Experience Manager
- You'll be part of a team which drives website and broader digital change for retail banking, from vision and inception through to post-live roll-out, training and monitoring
- You’ll identify opportunities to improve our digital sales and service touchpoints, working with cross-functional teams to effectively prioritise, design and deliver these changes, ensuring the customer experience is at the fore during every stage
- We’ll look to you to manage the design and delivery of the bank of the future by delivering increased customer value and effortless customer experiences through various channels, propositions, products and services
- We’re offering this role for a period of 12 months
What you'll do
As a Digital Experience Manager, you'll be creating and delivering our channel experiences, propositions, capabilities and releases to ensure an effortless end-to-end customer experience. Through Agile methods and working collaboratively with other teams, you'll identify opportunities to digitise, improve and create new experiences and drive the delivery of a prioritised backlog while effectively managing your workload to hit sprint goals and deadlines.
You’ll be working on a 12 month programme focused on discovering and defining how we should evolve our web strategy to continue to exceed customer expectations in the future. Working closely with our human centered design team to create concepts and test these with customers, you’ll then use our digital tools to build out these concepts and test with larger volumes of customers on our website, feeding all learnings back into the key goal to define a forward strategy that works for customers and our business.
Your role will also involve:
- Monitoring competitor activity and identifying responses to market changes
- Facilitating the planning, timing and execution of delivery roadmaps and the backlog
- Working with your team to manage the delivery of change from vision and inception through to post-live validation and monitoring
- Making sure we consider the brand, customer experience and impacts on engagement at every stage
The skills you’ll need
You’ll be the voice of the customer in this role, so you'll need to be passionate about customer experience and continuous improvement. Along with a creative mindset, you’ll be an expert in channels and will have a successful track record of developing innovative, impactful customer experiences, propositions and services.
You'll have experience of driving and delivering innovative ideas through Agile ways of working, looking at harnessing digital and technological advances that truly benefit the customer. If you also have a broad awareness of digital marketing channels, SEO and UX principles, this would be an advantage.
We’ll also be looking for:
- Previous use of content management systems, ideally Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience of using digital analytics packages, ideally Adobe Analytics
- A strong technical mindset, allowing you to work closely and effectively with our development team
- A talented communicator who can influence, inspire and engage customers and colleagues
- The ability to implement strategic direction for future customer experiences
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.