Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Digital Experience Manager
- You'll be part of a team which drives website and broader digital change for retail banking, from vision and inception through to post-live roll-out, training and monitoring
- You’ll identify opportunities to improve our digital sales and service touchpoints, working with cross-functional teams to effectively prioritise, design and deliver these changes
- We’ll look to you to manage the design and delivery of the bank of the future by delivering increased customer value and effortless customer experiences through various channels, propositions, products and services
- You’ll be joining a fast paced and customer focused team that champions Agile methodologies, innovative thinking, and new and creative ways of working
What you'll do
As a Digital Experience Manager, you'll be creating and delivering our channel experiences, propositions, capabilities and releases to ensure an effortless end-to-end customer experience. Through Agile methods and working collaboratively with other teams, you'll identify opportunities to digitise, improve and create new experiences and drive the delivery of a prioritised backlog while effectively managing your workload to hit sprint goals and deadlines.
You’ll be delivering the evolution of our digital mortgage journey, introducing new functionality, and identifying points of customer friction and testing UX improvements. Working closely with our Home Buying & Ownership team, you’ll define requirements to support wider business change, and design optimised customer journeys, working with our UX and development teams to deliver these.
Your role will also involve:
- Monitoring competitor activity and identifying responses to market changes
- Facilitating the planning, timing and execution of delivery roadmaps and the backlog
- Working with our human centred design team to get customer feedback to understand how we can deliver experiences that can better meet customer needs and resolve pain points
- Working with your team to manage the delivery of change from vision and inception through to post-live validation and monitoring
- Making sure we consider the brand, customer experience and impacts on engagement at every stage
The skills you’ll need
You’ll be the voice of the customer in this role, so you’ll need to be passionate about customer experience and continuous improvement. Along with a creative mindset, you’ll be an expert in channels and will have a successful track record of developing innovative, impactful customer experiences, propositions and services.
In addition, you’ll have experience of driving and delivering innovative ideas through Agile ways of working, looking at harnessing digital and technological advances that truly benefit the customer.
We’ll also be looking for:
- Previous use of content management systems, ideally Adobe Experience Manager
- A broad awareness of digital marketing channels, SEO and UX principles is advantageous.
- Experience of using of digital analytics packages, ideally Adobe Analytics
- A strong technical mindset, allowing you to work closely and effectively with our development team
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence, inspire and engage customers and colleagues
- The ability to implement strategic direction for future customer experiences
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.