Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Product Owner
- We’re looking for someone to support senior management in driving the development of our digital channels’ priorities and investment needs
- You’ll be putting the customer at the heart of our digital channel plans and constantly improving their digital journey
- This is an opportunity to oversee the service delivery of our digital channel set, making sure all aspects of our digital customer journey deliver an exceptional customer experience
What you'll do
As a Product Owner, you’ll be leading the development and continuous improvement of a range of digital feature sets, working with talented designers and engineers to deliver the best outcomes for our customers. You’ll be setting the vision for a whole host of digital features, making sure that we create a world-class digital experience for our customers. What’s more, you’ll take ownership of the digital roadmap and the definition, management and prioritisation of the digital backlog.
You’ll also be:
- Using information relating to customers, business stakeholders, market conditions and business risks to prioritise and deliver improvements to the digital journey
- Driving all aspects of the digital journey, including performance management, service proposition and customer experience
- Working with stakeholders and delivering on KPI’s to inform and monitor the digital customer experience
- Making sure that continuous improvements in financial spend is within agreed budgets
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you’ll need to have previous experience of working in a Scrum or Agile team. You’ll need the ability to innovate, partner and collaborate with customers and colleagues to implement the best digital experience for our customers. In addition, you’ll have a successful track record of digital delivery and operations along with digital channel management and human centred design experience.
You’ll also be expected to have:
- An understanding of the needs of business customers and how we can serve them digitally
- A passion for customer centric design
- Familiarity with digital product management techniques, such as Lean start-up
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.