Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Technology Operations Manager
- We’ll look to you to provide technical support for relevant platforms, activities and processes relating to areas of your specialist knowledge
- You’ll assist with creating and implementing effective and efficient ITSM processes, while also helping to manage suppliers in a complex multi-party technical landscape
- This is a great opportunity to hone your technical experience and develop your career in a fast paced and collaborative environment
What you'll do
As a Technology Operations Manager, you’ll be providing exceptional support to our internal and external customers through proactively managing and pioneering streamlined solutions for internal and external production systems.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Automating request fulfilment, supporting incidents and contributing to improving the CI/CD pipeline
- Continuously implementing and improving tools supporting production systems, users and ITSM processes
- Proactively leading improvements to release quality into production and provide highly available, performing and secure production systems
- Leading and coordinating major incidents in a complex multi-party environment
- Accountable for the performance of internal systems and third party supplier performance
- Assisting internal users and continuously seeking new innovative ways to improve service and automate
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with excellent knowledge of IT service management and DevOps and experience of managing technology suppliers and their performance.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Hands on experience of Azure or AWS
- Experience in platform or application monitoring and tuning such as New Relic and AppInsight
- Knowledge of automating the IT request fulfilment process through orchestration and ServiceNow
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.