Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in Jersey and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Jersey.
Join us as a Cashier
- You’ll be integral to guiding and supporting our valued customers, helping them to achieve their financial goals
- We’ll look to you to proactively find ways to enhance their individual banking experience
- Your career progression is important to us, so we’ll be helping you to achieve a Professional Banker accreditation while working in this role
- To be considered for this role, you’ll need to specifically state on your CV that you have the right to live and work in Jersey
What you'll do
Customers will be at the very heart of your role, so you’ll be committed to providing outstanding service in every interaction. You’ll work with high levels of accuracy as you provide each customer with a seamless and positive experience.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Having great conversations, understanding the needs of our customers and helping them with their banking needs
- Completing general banking requests such as payments, balance enquires and transfers
- Helping customers to understand the different ways they can bank with us and the range of services we can offer
- Identifying opportunities to help customers with simple financial products, and collaborating with other teams to provide a seamless customer experience
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have experience of working in a customer facing environment. Strong communication skills are a must, as you’ll need to explain our products and procedures to our customers in an easy to understand way.
You’ll also need:
- A passion for customer service and strong attention to detail
- The ability to thrive under pressure and the determination to continuously improve standards for our customers
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team