Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in Luxembourg and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Luxembourg.
Join us as an Alternatives Depositary Business Development Director
- Take on a high profile role, where you’ll be building business partnerships for new business opportunities
- Your primary focus will be on growing the Alternative Investment Funds portfolio of the Luxembourg depository bank
- We’ll provide you with a platform to build and maintain strong relationships with business leaders and business partners, gaining exposure across the bank and beyond
What you'll do
In this key role, you’ll be networking with a range of stakeholders and building strong working relationships while identifying key opportunity areas. You’ll provide expertise to understand the unique profile of your customers and deliver presentations to earn their trust and respect.
It's an opportunity to use your unique position to cross-sell other areas of Institutional banking. You'll also benefit from working with counterparts in the UK Depository business for joint pitches and shared customer proposals
In addition, you’ll also be:
- Leading and developing the longer term strategy with other specialists
- Using MI and observations skills to regularly review performance to make sure others meet their specific objectives and behaviours
- Creating a culture of exceptional customer service and bringing our vision and values to life
- Working in partnership with our leaders across all the bank to retain, acquire and grow our customer base with new business opportunities
- Using relevant technical experience and expertise to act as the main point of external engagement and relationship building
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you’ll have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to network and collaborate with executive and senior stakeholders. With a strong understanding of customer requirements and the financial market, you’ll be confident building deep relationships with a variety of customers. It would also be ideal if you have depository knowledge
We’re also looking for you to demonstrate:
- Strong financial awareness
- Sound planning and organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of internal and external products and services, with the ability to simplify the diverse range of products that we offer