Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Senior Product Designer
- You’ll be responsible for product design across a portfolio, providing a strategic approach with end-to-end design thinking within the Digital Design team
- You’ll be operating in a fast-paced environment, working end-to-end to understand user needs and deliver cutting edge design
- It’s a leading role, where you’ll have the opportunity to work within cross functional design teams to deliver best in class solutions for our digital projects
What you’ll do
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll lead the design thinking in your projects, including new ways of working, new user research techniques and new products within the Fintech innovation space. Your work will bring high quality designs to meet the needs of our customers and the business.
Throughout the course of your work, you’ll collaborate with others to develop and meet the standards through peer reviews and knowledge sharing. You’ll also be managing and leading workshops and craft reports, as well as contributing to playback sessions with multiple stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Pushing the usability and market success of our new and current products, enabling us to fulfil our business objectives
- Producing journey maps, UX wireframes, hi-fidelity UI and prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas to obtain stakeholder buy-in
- Running and managing ideation, brainstorming and critic workshops with multiple stakeholders
- Working closely with engineering, product, and business teams to find solutions to design challenges that appeal to customers
The skills you’ll need
We’re looking for someone with experience of delivering customer focused designs and ideally including native mobile design. You’ll also bring the ability to work well in an agile, fast paced and data driven environment.
We’ll also expect you to have:
- Experience of developing customer facing digital applications and products and in launching customer focused digital products
- An understanding of user research and the benefits that these insights have on design solutions
- A background in user research
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of creating solutions that combine the needs of the customer with the needs of the business
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.