Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Digital Innovation Manager
- You'll apply design thinking processes and methods across the bank's journeys to develop new and improved services
- We'll look to you to deliver projects that research, ideate, prototype and deliver actionable insights to de-risk development
- This is a great opportunity hone your skills as you work across service design, rapid application development and innovation projects and drive a customer first mind set
What you'll do
As a Digital Innovation Manager, you’ll be shaping the future of our bank by identifying new and innovative digital experiences and solving pain points at key moments across existing journeys. You’ll make sure all deliverables are customer focused, meet the commercial goals of the business and are aligned to our digital strategy. We'll look to you to apply design thinking across the projects' lifecycle from making sure you design the right thing to designing the thing right.
Additionally, you’ll be:
- Planning, organising, and delivering projects individually or through project teams
- Sourcing innovative ideas to build innovation pipelines that are aligned to and support the business strategy and are based on customer needs
- Iterating and shaping propositions and projects, building on insight and testing with customers
- Collaborating closely with colleagues and preparing reports for executive and board audiences
The skills you'll need
You’ll already have experience of working in innovation, particularly within financial services. You’ll have a track record of delivery within an Agile framework, with experience of the Scrum Master role in Agile and the ability to rapidly deliver projects.
You’ll also need:
- A background of working in a customer experience and design-led thinking environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with a range of senior stakeholders
- The ability to present complex information and ideas, with clarity, to build understanding and support
- Good influencing skills and the ability to challenge constructively
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.