Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Business Analyst
- Take on a critical role defining and realising fantastic solutions, processes, benefits and new opportunities to deliver to our stakeholders
- You'll be working in a vibrant, forward looking team and helping us to shape the future of our business
- It’s a great chance to hit the ground running, take advantage of our development opportunities, and advance your career
What you'll do
In your new role, you’ll be supporting the analysis of complex cross franchise and pan group requirements, while capturing, validating and documenting business and system requirements and making sure that they are in line with key strategic principles. In the course of your work, we’ll also look to you to build, manage and maintain a positive working relationship with stakeholders and third party suppliers across multiple franchises and functions.
- Create and maintain documentation, as well as support controls and quality assurance for key stakeholders and suppliers
- Identify and support cut-over and implementation tasks
- Trace and link business requirements to future state design
- Create and execute test scenarios and test scripts at various stages of the project in order to validate the solution design
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and support business users in executing the user acceptance testing
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with at least six years of relevant experience, with exceptional knowledge of the Payments domain and products such as SWIFT, ISO, API and banking. You’ll need to hold an appropriate business analyst certification, such as BAX, CPRE and CBAP.
Additionally, you’ll have experience of applying business analysis tools and techniques such as performing business and functional analysis, writing BRD and feature or user stories, conducting impact analysis, creating flow diagrams and carrying out UAT or pre-production testing.
You’ll also need:
- An understanding of the Payments and Confirmations processes.
- Experience with SWIFT messaging.
- Familiarity with ISO20022.
- Experience of Agile, Waterfall or Hybrid methodologies
- Good functional knowledge of investment banking products such as FX, MM, fixed income and derivatives both listed and OTC
- A background of delivering business analysis in a technology or IT function
- A highly analytical mindset, with strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your work.
- Strong stakeholder management skills