Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Performance & Business Management Analyst
- Take on a role with great career development potential and harness your analytical talents
- We’ll look to you utilise your specialist knowledge and provide insightful analysis and understand the impact to the business
- You'll be providing analysis and recommendations for leadership teams, which will inform business decision-making and support our long term goals
What you'll do
As a Performance & Business Management Analyst, you’ll be using multiple sources of information, such as customer insights, colleague feedback, markets insights and relevant business operational data to provide analysis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Financial and headcount reporting including monthly cost report checking, monthly forecasting, budget setting, cost control initiatives, business cases, provision of local analysis intelligence and commentary
- People planning, including capability, engagement and communications
- Engaging and influencing stakeholders to make sure that the best outcomes are delivered for the business
- Delivering recommendations and decisions required to improve business performance
- Reviewing relevant MI and providing ad-hoc analysis of data
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with experience of working in a support role. You'll need good knowledge of the customer business, key services and how it interacts with the rest of our business.
We'll also look to you to demonstrate:
- A broad background of working effectively with a variety of stakeholders at different levels
- Proven experience of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of executing and managing key methodologies, tools and frameworks