Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Quality Analyst
- If you have a keen eye for detail, this could be the role for you, as you’ll make sure that only well designed and built work packages get through quality testing
- You’ll make sure decisions made are based on robust data, return on investment and value measures that demonstrate thoughtful and intelligent cost management
- Joining us in this fast-paced role, you'll have excellent opportunities for progression and developing your analyst capabilities
What you'll do
As a Quality Analyst, you’ll be collaborating with a feature team to define testable work that's technically robust, high performing, stable and secure, and ensures excellent customer experiences and outcomes. Promoting continuous improvement, you’ll identify opportunities to maximise the customer experience and reduce the test cycle time by improving techniques and tooling, eliminating waste and creating a collaborative, proactive approach to quality.
As well as this, you’ll be:
- Analysing logs and system diagnostics to resolve issues and provide solutions
- Troubleshooting end-user testing queries and issues
- Making sure applications are available and developing processes to monitor risks or issues
- Developing automation tools
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with proven application of testing methodologies, including a range of Agile testing methods such as test driven development and behaviour driven development. You’ll have experience with a wide range of testing automation tooling.
You’ll also need experience of systems development lifecycle, along with experience of delivering testing activities in a technology or IT function.
Additionally, we’ll be looking for:
- Practical experience of testing ideas, products, designs, planning and execution
- Experience in functional and non-functional testing such as system, system integration, user, load, volume, stress, security, accessibility, compatibility, penetration and back-out
- The ability to relate everyday work to the strategic vision of the feature, platform, domain and enterprise teams, with a strong focus on business outcomes
- The ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to peers and management
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills