Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Reference Data Management Analyst
- We’re looking for someone with data experience and excellent attention to detail to join us
- You’ll be creating legal entity reference data, reviewing changes and improving static data
- It’s an opportunity to take on a role with great learning potential where you’ll be provided with a platform to develop your data analytical skills
What you'll do
You’ll be maintaining data that helps drive our risk management capability and financial and regulatory reporting, and is delivered to operational systems across divisions to facilitate trade and transaction processing.
We’ll look to you to create and maintain the bank’s internal legal entities and hierarchies, and maintain the legal hierarchical structure for clients, while ensuring the seamless execution of delivery of commitments to customers and internal stakeholders.
You’ll also be:
- Acting as a point of contact for queries, requests and the facilitation of legal entity set-up or maintenance
- Managing customers’ legal entity information, and owning and reporting classifications across the bank
- Completing ad hoc data related queries and issues investigations to conclusion and highlighting potential issues to be investigated
- Ensuring compliance with all risk control processes to meet internal and regulatory requirements
- Maintaining your business knowledge on the end-to-end process flow to understand the importance of risk weighted asset reporting
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you’ll need previous experience in financial services.
You’ll also need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with colleagues at all levels
- The ability to work with data, demonstrating attention to detail and high quality standards