Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in Poland and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Poland.
Join us as a Customer Service Analyst, HR
- Take on a new role, where you’ll be building relationships with our people, providing a seamless and positive experience
- You’ll be acting as the first point of contact for colleagues, providing administrative and consultative support in HR and benefits areas and with social fund administration
- Join a collaborative and fast-paced environment, where you’ll be able to further develop your customer service skills
- We’re offering this role for a period of 12 months with a chance of extension
What you'll do
As a Customer Service Analyst, you’ll be providing outstanding service in every interaction with employees of the bank as you complete general HR requests. We’ll look to you to educate our people in the different ways to interact with HR, supporting them in choosing the right service options for their personal needs.
You’ll also be:
- Developing and updating HR processes, procedures and policies, and supporting employees with the life cycle management process
- Identifying the root cause of issues to effectively solve them
- Maintaining an awareness of changes in policy, process and procedure to provide the best advice
- Taking part on HR projects and preparing the employment documentations
- Managing your personal workload and adapting to the HR team requirements
- Updating customer data to ensure accurate records are maintained and the relevant HR database is up to date and accurate
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with experience delivering excellent customer service, a background in HR administration area, and a good knowledge in labour code. You'll have the ability to tailor your communication skills to liaise with a variety of customers. You’ll also work well in a fast-paced environment, and you’ll be able to work off your own initiative and as part of a team. Ideally, you'll have a solid grasp of HR systems such as TETA and WorkDay.
You’ll also need:
- High standards of numeracy and literacy with good attention to detail
- The ability to manage and defuse conflict in difficult situations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in order to resolve issues that requires a level of empathy
- Strong written and spoken English
- Good computer skills with Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Problem solving and analytical skills