Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Transaction Management Analyst
- In your new role, you’ll be processing transactions for the investment banking function, working with others to create a seamless process
- You’ll be collaborating with counterparties, traders, sales people and other global operations teams, allowing you to develop an extensive network
- Take advantage of our development opportunities, hone your skills and advance your career in this critical role
What you'll do
As a Transaction Management Analyst, you’ll be processing investment banking transactions which will include confirmations, settlements, reconciliations and investigations.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Processing transactions for products like over-the-counter derivatives, FX and securities
- Helping to ensure a prompt response to communications, keeping the impact of time-zones in mind
- Making sure that targets are met by processing day-to-day trades in-line with set guidelines and procedures
- Escalating any issues where there are deviations from existing procedures
- Helping to reduce risk to the bank and maintain a control focused environment
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for a highly organised individual, with strong written and verbal communication skills. You’ll be confident when liaising with stakeholders over the phone or by email and have good interpersonal skills.
You’ll also need:
- Previous experience in and an understanding of the industry
- A good academic background, with graduate level qualifications or an MBA