Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Delivery Manager
- You’ll be overseeing and developing key projects while working closely with other functions to deliver strategic platform deployments
- We’ll look to you act as an internal consultant and subject matter expert to enable and inform effective standards, processes and controls
- This is an opportunity to manage relationships with stakeholders, internally and externally, allowing you to expand and develop your network
What you'll do
As a Customer Service & Operations Delivery Manager, you’ll be working with stakeholders to translate business requirements into functional designs, writing business cases to create appropriate documentation. In addition, you’ll be deploying your expertise in regulatory, system, process, product or customer proposition impacts on the operation.
You’ll be collaborating with colleagues across the bank, making sure that delivery is in-line with operational requirements and aligned to our customer and business needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing, assessing and delivering projects and change initiatives or regulatory changes that affect systems, processes, customer experience and proposition
- Supporting technology partners to drive system improvements and the resolution of defects and incidents
- Assisting with the production of relevant policy related reports and MI to make sure that assurance and compliance objectives are met
- Providing knowledge to the team to enable the design of architecture, business processes, tech and data solutions
- Planning and delivering the effective management of key controls and support in the development and maintenance of the business continuity plans
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with supply chain management experience in a leadership role, alongside strong knowledge of best in class practices and processes and emerging supply chain thinking. We’ll also expect you to have strong knowledge of and appropriate qualifications in project management methodologies.
Additionally, you’ll have:
- A good knowledge of operations, process management and products
- The ability to develop business and technical architectures
- A background in technology governance
- An understanding of internal and external regulatory frameworks