Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Production Management Analyst
- We’ll look to you to play a key role in supporting the provision of day-to-day technology based services
- You’ll be delivering production management for relevant platforms, activities and processes relating to your area of specialist knowledge, within predefined end-to-end processes
- This is an opportunity to gain valuable exposure as well as the chance to develop your skills in a collaborative and cohesive working environment
What you'll do
As a Production Management Analyst, you’ll be communicating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders involved in the production management within your area of technical knowledge. You’ll be acting as a point of customer contact and first or second level support using request fulfilment processes.
Additionally, you’ll be providing solutions for applications management to ensure availability for business use as per agreed service level expectations.
You’ll also be:
- Supporting compliance and supervisory business issues and data-related queries that require functional and technical expertise
- Undertaking root cause analysis to determine the origin of problems, for both application and batch issues
- Ensuring the availability of applications by adhering to SLAs, managing service delivery, and developing processes to monitor risks and resolve issues
- Providing L1 and L2 batch support to manage system incidents
- Supporting the production environment and automate manual tasks and reduce the team workload
- Identifying areas where service and robustness could be improved, through the detailed analysis and diagnosis of re-occurring platform and service incidents
- Participating in the on-going evaluation and analysis of current capacity to provide required performance
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with technical knowledge and experience, including platform, technology, products and domains. You’ll additionally need knowledge of relevant industry standard toolsets and processes to drive up customer service within an IT environment.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Knowledge and experience of operational principles
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and multitask
- A keen eye for detail