Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in Jersey and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Jersey.
Join us as a Contact Centre Customer Services Officer
- This is an opportunity to make a positive impact to our customers and colleagues, as you deliver successful customer and business outcomes at first point of contact
- You’ll be actively participating in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures
- To be considered for this role, you’ll need to specifically state in your CV that you have the right to live and work in Jersey
What you'll do
In this key role, you’ll be responding to queries from customers promptly in our contact centre and investigating queries, providing support on business processes, policies and procedures and developing an understanding of customer and business needs.
You’ll also be:
- Identifying barriers to performance and coordinating improvements to enhance our efficiency
- Keeping accurate records of day to day operations, logging incidents and identifying trends
- Reviewing manual or ineffective processes which could be automated or enhanced
- Maintaining a focus on improving our customer service and experiences
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll have strong customer service abilities and organisational skills, along with good attention to detail. You’ll perform well under pressure and be confident in your ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining high levels of accuracy throughout.
You’ll also need:
- Good telephony communication skills
- The ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- An understanding of contact centre operations and performance metrics
- Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word